Call of Duty mobile season 7 Battle Pass characters review

INTRODUCTION

Hi Guys! I hope you all are doing well, so in this blog I am going to tell you about call of duty mobile season 7 leaks Battle Pass characters. This blog review is going to be short but I hope that you guys like this blog. First of all I'm just going to review these BP Characters of Cod Mobile because I want short length of this blog so now I'm going to tell you the name of these characters from Call of Duty mobile season 7 leaks.

Names

NO 1: STRYKER-INTERFACE
NO 2: BLACKJACK-ELITE
NO 3: BATTERY-EVE III
NO 4: MOTOKO KASUNAGI

MY Review For All These Characters

First of all I am gonna tell you that these leaks are officially allowed now I am going to review all these characters in Just one blog so no 1 character STRYKER-INTERFACE is very decent with mask so I don't know what STRYKER will look like without mask so now move on to no 2 that is BLACKJACK-ELITE that is very cool character and I think that uncle's age maybe around 60 to 70 years. Sorry just kidding so now I am going to review no 3 BATTERY-EVE III so his character doesn't need any review because everyone already knows that how battery look like so now move on to no 4 and my love that is MOTOKO KASUNAGI so this one is very beautiful girl character with Purple hairs and she is totally fit and fine no health issue with slim body lol. But I really like her and love her.
Call of Duty mobile season Battle Pass characters review


So yeah this is my short review for all these characters by mireview4uu and I know its not short but for all 4 characters this is really short review and I hope you guys enjoyed!
Thank You!
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments