Best Mic/Earphones For Mobile in 5 Doller

Hi Guys! I hope you all are doing well, So today I am back with my review blog and In this blog I am actually going to review Earphone for mobile in budget of 5 Doller. As you know some days ago I have reviewed the PC mic and earphone If you don't have read that blog then Click here for that blog. So lets move on to the topic.

General Details and Specifications

Company: AUDIONIC
Name: AUDIONIC MARK-2
Speaker: 1006 copper 
Sensitivity: 94  1.5dB
Impedance: 16
Frequency Ranges: 20-20000HZ
Total Length: 11150  30mm
Plug: 3.5mm

My Review for AUDIONIC MARK-2 Mic/Earphone

Audionic MARK-2 is premium quality Mic/Earphone for Android Mobiles. Audionic MARK-2  provide you Built-in HD Microphone ,3.5mm Audio jack, Premium sound and textured wire. As you know before that I provide you all reviews after purchasing all those products that I have reviewed for you on this blog. So this one is also from them and now I am sharing you my experience after using this mic/earphone. Audionic MARK-2 is working on all android phones. That might be you know or might not but Audionic is one if the best company and  there earphones/mic Audionic MARK-2 provide you premium and relaxing sound without noise. If you wanna buy I recommend you to buy it from your nearly market because Its too costly on Amazon maybe around 10 to  15 Doller.
Best Mic/Earphones For Mobile in 5 Doller


So this is my review for Audionic MARK-2 Mic/Earphone and I hope you enjoyed.
Thank You!

Post a Comment

0 Comments