Android mobile in budget review in full details

Hey Guys! I hope you all are doing well, So today I am going to my sister's mobile as I say to you in last blog and this mobile also has some amazing features that you're definitely going to be like for real so lets get stared our reviews.
Name: INFINIX NOTE 11
Battery: 5000mAh
Ram:4GB/6GB
Memory:128G
Rear Camera:50MP
Front Camera 16MP

My Review For Infinix Note 11

        Infinix Note 11 is fully featured Android mobile. In this mobile there is many features and helpful apps. Infinix Note 11 will give you feeling like an Apple IPhone with its features and look. So now I am going to tell you the name of Infinix Note 11 Special Features:
Lighting Multi-Window
MemFusion
Smart Panel 
Social Turbo
Game mode
Clone
Video assistant
So these are some of its special feature and these feature also have some categories so I am going to explain you about some of Its features that you're definitely going to like. In social turbo you can actually change your voice while doing video chat on WHATSAPP and playing games and you can also use beauty option on your video call of whatsapp. In Game mode Infinix Note 11 will provide you trigger button and high graphics performance but I will recommend you to play on medium graphics for no lag. Infinix Note 11 will also provide you 90Hz display with fast touch response. If you're bored from google voice assistant then Infinix Note 11 has Its own new virtual assistant which is called "FOLAX".
Android mobile in budget review in full details


I hope you enjoyed so this my review for Infinix Note 11 by Mireview4uu and If you have any questions just comment down below.
Thank You!


Post a Comment

0 Comments