How To Earn Money Online With COINPARK App

INTRODUCTION

Hi Guys! I hope you all are doing well, So today I am back with my APK Reviews series. If you have read my first Post that is about APK Review than you knew that here I am doing all reviews like APK, Product, Games and Tech Products. If you wanna read my first APK Review post than please click here to read that blog post. SO now I am going to review the app which is called Coinpark by Mireview4uu.

COINPARK REVIEW AND DETAIL

So in this blog I am going to cover how to earn money from COINPARK app. Coinpark is basically a trading app. They will also you you money with Referral method and the reason behind I am reviewing this App is simple that is You have to deposit 10 USTD Doller and than you will start your earning to this app and this is a trading app so many Peoples thought that like other apps if you trading goes down than our money will be lost so I am going to tell you that there is nothing like that. You just have to give your money for trading for 1 day and they will give your 24% money of that you gave them for trading but that is also not the full truth well I am not be going to tell you the full truth in this section because I am going to create a new warning section for that cuz many Peoples are directly going to download that app without reading the full blog and the warning section will make them to read the warning section carefully.
How To Earn Money Online With COINPARK App

WARNING

IF you're going to download that app and start you earning without reading this warning than maybe it will be you big mistake like I told you that you have to spent some of your money on this app for 1days than they will you give you 24% of profit. For Example: If you spend 100 Doller than after 1days they will gave you 24 Doller that is 24% of 100 Doller so its not the truth they will trade your money with 0.8 increasing rate and and it will make you nearly about 1 Doller. There Minimum withdrawal is 3 Doller I guess and if you're going to spent 10 Doller for 1 day than there is like nothing for you  because than they will give you about something like 0.02 doller with 0.8^ rate. So if have you have more money for spending on Coin Park and have friend for referral then I will definitely suggest you to join this app for earning. If you're going to spend 10 Doller without any referrals then coinpark will give you earning but in very low amount and its very hard for you to reach the minimum withdrawal amount.

How to Download

If you want to download this app and you wanna start earning make sure that you have read the warning section and If you already did than I will tell you that how to download coinpark app.If you want to download so i will tell you that Coin park app is available on Playstore for android users and it will also available on App store for IPHONE users.
So yeah this is my short review for coin park app by mireview4uu and I hope you enjoyed.
Thank You!

Post a Comment

0 Comments